Our Storage Consultancy service allows clients to fully understand and quantify their current storage space utilisation which can then be used when designing their new space.
The service typically incorporates the following activities and can be undertaken at any stage of the design process
- Storage space audit (measure and record)
- Storage report, observations, summary, and recommendations
- Benchmarking against other similar organisations
- Storage space GAP analysis (existing space versus new)
- Review potential re-use of existing systems versus new
- Storage system specification
- Setting achievable storage reduction targets
- Develop and manage a storage reduction/clean-up program
- Storage space check measures
- Storage space allocation
This service can be tailored to meet any project requirement and timeframe.